- Unlimited counters. And they are shown in a beautiful, adaptive layout.
- Count many at once. And do it right in the list, without hassle. Great for game scoring!
- Full screen mode. For when you don't want to or can't look at the screen while counting. Just pinch to zoom in on a counter in the list, and—voilà!—the whole screen's the button!
- Set the count manually. Get a head start! Just tap on the count while showing the options, and enter a new amount.
- Quickly add a title. But you certainly don't have to.
- Nice sound effects. Or, you can have the app speak the current count to you.
- And more: Optional vibration on count, bulk deletion, option to prevent the screen from auto locking, and (of course) an awesome experience.
Developed and designed by Arvid Lunnemark. Use Simple Counter as a scorekeeper or tally counter.